Friday 19 August 2011

Technology - you gotta love it...

"The more a man writes, the more he can write" - Amos Bronson Alcott

Ah so true.  In fact we have found that in all creative walks of life.  On music, people ask me that whilst song writing I must surely run out of ideas, rather than understanding that once I am in the creative flow the ideas come thick and fast.  If only they knew that the problems only arise when I stop - getting started again is the hardest thing.

Getting started is the hardest thing...

And that is where we are now - trying to get our new platform started.  All the concept and idea is there, we're just continually pushing and waiting for the web designers to catch up.  And catch up is what they've nearly done but just not in time for 1st September.... so reluctantly we have had to delay the unveiling, hold back on the fanfare and stall the release until 1st October.

Yes it will be worth it.  In fact it will be better than we were originally thinking.  "The Greatest Story Ever Told" - sounds good doesn't it.  Want to be part of it?....

2 comments:

  1. It does sound interesting. I'm going to release my first novel in October, too. I'm working now to build my platform, as well.

    Let's share experiences. Continue to follow me on Twitter, or you can join me through Google+, same identity as below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, to say the least. The word "Bedlam" and the pic of what looks to be a haunted house above, leaves me wondering...what is Bedlam Media? Do we have to wait until Oct. 1 to find out? Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete